Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

can someone help please

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by metrognome, 24 August 2010 Social URL.

1. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    im not really breakfast person but have been trying to have something but i think i have a problem,
    i get up about 5.30 and have some breakfast if im hungry before i go to work at 7 the problem is i am hungry again by 10am and need some thing to eat and fruit just dont do it for me so my question is what can i take to work with me to have for breakfast instead of having it at home, i sit in a car all day and im not fond of cereals of any kind
    any ideas would be good please

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blairsmummy

Blairsmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.57%)
    Diet:
    WW
    youghurts, smoothies,cereal bar, crisps (low point),sandwich ( w/w bread & chicken/ham low point), soup, bagel.. If think of anymore will put more on..

4. leoleoleo123

leoleoleo123 Member

melba toasts and ww cheese triangle....

5. Dia Dhuit Puisín

Dia Dhuit Puisín is back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I like Belvita Breakfast Biscuits. They come in cereal and milk or fruit and fibre. There are six packets of 4 biscuits in each box and IIRC 4 biscuits are 3.5 points.

I find they keep me full for a few hours and are yum!

6. Sooshine

Sooshine Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10%)
    I find if I have an egg for breakfast (scrambled/poached or boiled with toast or a bagel) it keeps my full until lunchtime. Today I whisked it and microwaved for 1 min in a bowl roughly the same size as a ww bagel, then had it with a toasted bagel & some ketchup - yum :p - you could maybe make something similar to take to work or maybe make a frittata (thick omelette with potatoes & veggies or whatever you like! :)) the night before & have it cold?

7. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Why not just have a sensible snack at about 10am??

I have brekkie at work and an apple to snack on at about 10.30ish and it keeps me going till dinner.

8. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yeah maybe have some fruit or try a lowfat yougurt. I know it must be hard for you having to work out of the car. Not nice. :sigh:

I always love the look of the apple that is the Barclay Card Ad - the one on the rollercoaster. But it would kill me to it eat it. :D :D

9. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    i love the belvita breakfast biscuits also,,you'd need a cup of tea with them as there very dry but very yum:)

10. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks all
    i tried them biscuits a while back and thaought they were quite nice so may get some, i spoke to my leader today and she said to just have my breakfast when im at work and not when i get up which i think will suit me better some good ideas thanks, i have brought some fruit today so am going to try the fruit and yogurt option tomorrow morning

11. size102b

size102b Banned

I can't eat for 2 hours when I get up makes me heave so I think 10am is good :)
    Great ideas here xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.