Can someone help

Discussion in 'Exante' started by skinnyme2811, 18 May 2011 Social URL.

1. skinnyme2811

skinnyme2811 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi hope this is in right place as food is mentioned if not I apologise and can it be moved to correct place.
    Right problem is I am off on a hen weekend and it's food food and food didn't know when I said yes to going!! Now I know fur us a takeaway what's the best thing to have to limit calorie intake and not knock me out of ketosis and then saturday is prezzos any chance someone could look at the menu and give me ideas if best stuff to have.
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rebirth_Lozza

Rebirth_Lozza Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.63%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    The rule of thumb is always high-protein low carb. So you want to be aiming for the meats, eggs fish and vegetables (except sweetcorn). Stay away from rice, potatoes, pasta, spaghetti and beans. Prezzos is probably not the best place for a VLCD-er lol! But from looking at the menu the grills all have something in them that'll take you out of ketosis (wine, creamy sauce, cheese etc.) so just stick to the salads. :)

4. skinnyme2811

skinnyme2811 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks fir taking the time much appreciated

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.