can someone help?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by grumbletumble, 26 June 2008 Social URL.

1. grumbletumble

grumbletumble Silver Member

SW- Green
    i have has a seriously stressful and upsetting day ending up with me blubbering *huff*
    i really need to have a proper meal, i am on s.s at the mo and have been for 2 weeks.
    so...the question is - if i have food for one meal will i ruin things with my weight loss?
    i really really need advice, please help!:help2:

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Check your yellow CD book for meal suggestions (go for ss+ ones).
  4. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

CD - Sole Source
    you wont ruin it! i ate for 3 days last week as was at a spa, and just stuck to low carb food and still lost 2lbs this week! if you feel you need to then do it, just stick to the foods you're allowed x
  5. silvercb67

silvercb67 Full Member

If you need to eat have a lean chicken breast in the crock pot with a little spinache. This will not trigger hunger & will satisfy.
  6. grumbletumble

grumbletumble Silver Member

SW- Green
    ok so i think i have really blown it, i had a massive (and i mean massive) binge last night! i am such an emotional eater and yesterday i was a blubbering (yes like an upset whale) idiot...just found out we have to move out of our little house as we can't afford it and everwhere else is too expensive so i have to move back with my parents :sigh:, so grumbletumble was a grumble eating machine. i ate olives, bread,doughnuts, pasta and pizza, urgh writing that down has disgusted myself.
    anyway new start from today but i am so disappointed with myself :mad:
    sorry, i just had to vent x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.