Can someone please give me a good kick up the bottom!

Twingo31

Not really diet related...

but i have a 3000 word essay to write on air-conditioning and i'm distracting myself in here! I really need to get on with it but just feeling like i really can't be bothered!

Totm is making me feel really rubbish too, sooo much pain, its always been pretty bad but since starting this diet its been a whole lot worse, to the point where if i'd supposed to be working today or yesterday i'm not sure i could have driven in and worked for the day. sorry for the moaning, just feel like i'm having a bad weekend, succumbed to the lures of hot crossed buns late last night too. Back on track today but i think i've kissed goodbye to the dream of being on the 14s by tomorrow.

ok a bright side is...that my son is asleep my mum is out for the whole day and i have peace and quiet, not often that happens round here! hehehe

Here you go have a kick up the bum :asskick: :Na_Na_Na_Na::Na_Na_Na_Na:

I know what you mean tho i should be doing the ironing but it is much more appealing to stay on here :D

Good luck with the essay :)

I know how you feel: I have an italian exam coming up and have so much to do in order to prepare.

Remember, procrastination is a waste of your time and energy. I'd be intrigued to see the essay on Air conditioning... i'll then show you mine on Italian lol

Some positive vibes coming your way!! Go .... xx

I am meant to be writing a 3000 word essay too! But here I am distracting myself. Facebook seems to be quiet today so here I am! :)
I have managed to get some written today but need to get cracking because after I finish this one I have to do an 8000 word essay! Hmmm, I wonder if that is why I don't want to finish the 3000 word one!!!
Good luck
bingbong

Remember, procrastination is a waste of your time and energy. I'd be intrigued to see the essay on Air conditioning... i'll then show you mine on Italian lol
.... xx

lol are you mad? air conditioning is really not interesting. I'd love to see your italian though as i really want to learn another language.

I am meant to be writing a 3000 word essay too!
bingbong

why do we do it? i left school over 15 years ago and i swear its no more fun than it was then! lol

I'm over halfway through now after a few hours of concentrating so am going to leave it now for today as i'm knackered and have to cook for the family.

May I ask why you're doing this essay?

I am hoping that I'll be able to do my degree in italian by 2010 but at the mo I am concentrating on getting a job and raising the family, oh and losing weight. I'm only doing ALevel Italian but it's the best language in my opinion and relatively easy to learn xx

I work in construction and have almost finished an HNC so i can move on to the next level of management. I have the option of carrying on to do the full degree but i can get on as well with an HNC and go back and get an experience based masters later on.

I'm going to finish my art history degree with the open university hopefully in the next couple of years but thats just for me, nothing to do with work or career aspirations.

I've got a degree on the go with The Open University doing BA in linguistics, have put it to the side while I finished my secretarial diploma and doing the italian, plus finding work and juggling family and losing weight - it's a lot to take on, isn't it! Still think of the positives for us once it's done!

ill give u a kick up the bum, i need a huge kick up the bum as i have been soo bad this week end really really need to get back on 100 % end of!!!!!!

hehe thanks for all the ass-woopings! I am halfway there will need to put in a bit more effort over this week but then its done at least.

Back