Can someone please give me a list of yogurts that are syn free.

slimandhappy

can someone please give me a list of yogurts that are syn free, or are they just mullerlights that are free?
Many thanks for your help.

tesco = healthy living black cherry yog, healthy living nat bio yog, healthy liv nat fromage frais, healthy liv virtually fat free yog all varieties, healthy living yogurt with cake pieces, virtually fat free all varieties, low fat nat bio yog, low fat natural set yog.

sainsburys = basics nat yog, be good to yourself apple and blackberry yog, bgy fat free yog 4 pack all varieties bgy nat yog, bgy strawberry, tropical fromage frais,
weight watchers incase your interested = citrus fruit yogs thick and ruity all varieties, dessert recipe yogs thick and creamy all varieties (except red fruit cheesecake and toffee apple,)
fat free smooth creamy toffee, vanilla yog, summer fruits yogs thick and fruity all varieties, thick and fruity prune yog, tropical fruit yogs thick and fruity all varieties

hope that helps
karen

Thank you. I have written them all down in my book. Hopefully next week I will have a better loss. Can I buy the food directory at slimming world?

The new directory is not in most classes and they do not have it on the site yet (or did not last week)...They are still waiting for the 2009 one in my class. The consultant said she has ordered loads :)

Havent got a clue!!lol!!

Since I joined, it has been out of stock in class and on the website. I have been told the 'new' one is coming soon. So, not sure what the new one is. Maybe your class has got yours in stock. Ours bloody hasn't! I used to live by my directory lol

oh well im not buying another one, im sure they cant have changed that much in a year i think i brought mine back last summerish i also have the freee foods and low syn snack ones

tesco = healthy living black cherry yog, healthy living nat bio yog, healthy liv nat fromage frais, healthy liv virtually fat free yog all varieties, healthy living yogurt with cake pieces, virtually fat free all varieties, low fat nat bio yog, low fat natural set yog.

what are the healthy living with cake pieces ? can't spot them online but they sound goooooooooooooooood !!! :p

Back