Can someone please help??

juneduggan

Hello,

Ok so i started SW on 21/02/12 and since then have manged to lose 19 and 1/2 lbs so far however for the past few days i have had terrible problems with my stomach - feel very bloated and not quite sure if i have constipation or not as one minute i am struggling the next i am not, i am also full of wind (my poor hubby lol). Anyway this week i have tried to be so good as i only had to lose 1/2 this week to get my 10% and only need to lost 2 and 1/2 and that would be my 1stone and 1/2 gone but the way i feel just now i feel like i have put on about 1/2 stone never mind pound.

Anybody got any suggestions on what to try to relieve this before tuesday?? I am also going to harvester tomorrow for lunch with my friend.

Oh also is there anybody out there looking for a buddie? I could really do with one and some moral support??

Thanks
xx

Have you tried something like Rennie? I swear by that stuff or if I'm out then sugar free peppermint gum does the trick. I had terrible IBS before starting SW but seems to have vanished now. Hope you feel better soon :)

Have you been eating anything that you wouldnt normally or increased the volumes of veg ?? I was crippled for a few days and convinced it was the parsnips that were in my soup ?? Windeze is the best I have found plus make sure you have plenty if fibre - maybe some scan bran ?L

Poor you, June! I would suggest some peppermint tea as that's good for bloating and tummy ache in general. I think a mug of hot water and lemon first thing in the morning is supposed to be good too! And making sure you're getting the maximum fibre out of your HEXB - All Bran or Branflakes are probably your best bet.

I'm still in week 1 but we're the same weight at the moment so I'd love to buddy up with you - I could do with some extra help to keep me on track! :)

Sarah x

Thank you so much for all your replies, well decided to goto docs and it turns out i have piles which are inflamed and can be causing the bloating so doc has given me suppositories and also another laxative type thing (its orange and you mix it with water) and thats supposed to help the constipated feeling. So fingers crossed this will help and if not to go back to her in 2 weeks time. I ev en tried scan bran and that didnt help either :-( I just hope i can lose 1/2 lb tomorrow that would make me very happy.

Sarah would love to buddy up but not sure if you can add friends on here??

xxxx

Aww you poor thing! Glad they've found the cause though so hopefully you'll feel better soon.

I've accepted your friend request but don't think you can send private messages on here until you've posted 50 times in the public forums :)

I weighed in this morning (a day earlier than I should have done but had a bit of a mad weekend and was dying to see how I'd done!) and 4lbs off! Great kick start - I'm so pleased!

Good luck for your weigh in tonight - I'm sure you'll have got the 1/2lb you need.

S x

juneduggan said:
Thank you so much for all your replies, well decided to goto docs and it turns out i have piles which are inflamed and can be causing the bloating so doc has given me suppositories and also another laxative type thing (its orange and you mix it with water) and thats supposed to help the constipated feeling. So fingers crossed this will help and if not to go back to her in 2 weeks time. I ev en tried scan bran and that didnt help either

xxxx
I found that mixing it with diet sprite helped it go down easier!

sorry just seen your reply, i am hopeless at keeping on lol
i lost 1/2 lb i needed and got my club 10 woo hoo so now aiming for 2lb loss at Tuesdays class and that will be 1 and 1/2 stone off :-D
x

Well done, June! Great news! Good luck for tonight!

I weighed in this morning and 3lbs off so that gives me my first 1/2st! Yay!

x

Lost 1lb :-( i know i should be happy and i am but wanted 2lbs to get my next award (1 and 1/2 stone award) but ill get it next week.
what plan do you follow ee, red or green? how did you manage to lose 3lbs - i would love just 1 week with a good weight loss but just cant seem to get past 2lb loss at all.
xx

1lb is still brilliant when you pick up something of that weight and you realise you're not carrying it around any more! :)

I'm doing Extra Easy, mostly out of laziness because it's the simplest. I think I've been lucky in my first fortnight - I don't think the big losses will last. Are you using your syns? People keep telling me it's really important to have approx 10 per day. I'm drinking loads of water too which might be helping.

As long as you're moving in the right direction I'd just say stick at it my lovely :) xx

Lost another 1 and 1/2 lb last night so it's coming off and I know I should be happy with it. Hit 3lbs in 2 weeks to lose so I can get my 2 stone award before I goto turkey.

Sometimes I don't think I'm using all my syns defo not using 10 a day anyway.

How u getting on? x

Hey June, was wondering where you'd gone! Great news about your losses - I'm sure you can get your 2st by holiday. Well done you!xx

Oh I know I'm hopeless at keeping up with this Lol. If your on fb ad me as I'm on that all the time my user name is juneduggan (I think). Dunno if I'll be getting the 3lb off this week :-( but I'm gonna do my best xx

Ah, ok, will do!

I'm hoping for 3lbs off this week too, but mid-week WI this morning tells me I'm only 1/2lb down. Going to try lemon in drinks this weekend as that seems to help some people. Fingers crossed for us both! xx

Back