Can someone please help

beccaharrison89

Gold Member
I am into my second week and struggling a little with certain things to eat.last week I weighed after 5 days and lost 2lbs which I was made up with and then I had a treat day the next day as went away for night. I am still doing really well on it and due to weigh fri morn again. However I seem to be eating the same things over and over .
What other things an I snack on except fruit???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

You could use some syns for snacks, or why not take a look at peoples diaries on here & see what they are eating. I always snack on fruit, but then again I do love my fruit & veg;)

My fav snack; Curly Wurly; only 6 syns and amazing from fridge or freezer :)

What do you fancy eating - within reason obvs!! Looking at online diaries is a great idea.

Sweet / savoury / both?!

Lx

Fat free yogurts,veg sticks with humous or garlic dip. And skinless chicken drumsticks or boiled egss. What would you usually snack on? (Pre-slimming world)

I would snack on anything and everything. I'm always hungry, fruit an salad just doesn't fill me at all.
Are any of aldis yoghurts syn free?
This morn for brekkie I had two pieces wholemeal toast (hexb) 3 poache eggs and spaghetti hoops.

I find it hard all day as I like to snack later on of an evening after tea so don't want to use syns up in day etc but don't want to sit eating fruit all night ha

I would snack on anything and everything. I'm always hungry, fruit an salad just doesn't fill me at all.
Are any of aldis yoghurts syn free?
This morn for brekkie I had two pieces wholemeal toast (hexb) 3 poache eggs and spaghetti hoops.

Yes the 4 pack fatfree ones..have posted on the other thread too. The coconut one is my fav

If i was you id save my heb for bars and have 2snacks...aldi benefit bars come in 3 flavours and are a great sweet treat try one mid morning and one later when you get peckish?

i find omelette with my hea cheese filling too

Samples of what i get from aldi

chicken
bacon
cod
salmon
eggs

and have with onions, mushrooms, tomatoes,salad ,beetroot , bakes beans ,mushy peas etc

You didn't have any superfree food with you breakfast. You could have had mushrooms and tomatoes. (If u like them!)
We are supposed to have a third of our plate of superfree food. It fills us up.
What did you have for lunch?

Today for breakfast, I had a muller fat free yogurt with fruit - a banana, grapes, kiwi, strawberries, redcurrants and some cherries. For lunch I had a bachelors pasta and sauce - high veg, with a pkt of microwave veg. I rarely use my HexA - only if I have cereal and I'll use the milk. And as a snack I used a HexB which was a SW Hifi light bar. I'll have the other one later.

I think it takes a while to get used to what we can have. I rarely have bread - I feel it's a waste of a hex and syns. And I LOVE bread - if I can't have proper gorgeous bread I'm not going to bother thanks!!!

Lx

Last edited:
I didn't have lunch today an then for tea I had Spag Bol with passata and mushrooms and onions.
I am so used to having bread I just use my hexb everyday on it :/
When I do my food shop mon I will pick up some benefit bars and try do without bread

If you really like your bread, have the bars as a hexb (alpen light the 70cal ones) and syn the bread. You can have between 5-15 syns a day so it's worth using it on something you enjoy eating. Try not to skip meals as you're more likely to want to snack and eat more :)

Some snacks I like are; cooked meat, fruit, muller light yoghurt, syn free mugshots and I will have a treat or two during the week using up my syns, something like a kit kat with a cup of tea or a biscuit :)

good luck

Or 2 aldi benefit light bars..yummy and much cheaper than alpen..6 per box not 5

The special k chewy ones are half price at tescos but only 4 in a box so i filled up at aldi as they had restocked and got all 3flavours in...now have a cupboard full love them

I always use my hex b for bread. I keep low syn snacks in the cupboard:

Pink and white wafers 21/2 syns
Jumbo caramel snack a jacks 21/2 syns
Mikados 1/2 syn
Hartleys ready to eat jelly 1/2 syn (10 cal ones) mango ones are my fav and 4 for £1 at asda at moment
Skinny topcorn various flavours 5/6 syns
Freddo bars 5 syns
Curly wurly 6 syns

I always have fruit and yogs in aswell.

I always have 1/3 superfree with my meals which helps keep me full and don't think about snacking much anymore.

I have 15 syns everyday usually 5 for low syn snacks (velvets, skips,quavers ect) to go with my sandwich for lunch. Upto 5 to go with my main meal (sauces, gravy, mayo ect) not always needed. The remaining 5 (+ odds not used for my snacks above.

Hope this gives you some help.

1lb at a time as long as it takes.

is it really 2 alpen bars as hexb? I have been having one lol I am on ee, thanks for this thread, I have been struggling with certain bits lol xx

Back