can somone check if this would be a green day? please

debtin

Gold Member
hello, yet again trying to attempt a green day. can someone be so kind as to glance over it please. Is there anywhere with a section on green days only?

Breakfast: 2xAldi (harvest morn) cereal bars (heb)

snack: pineapple/sugar free jelly (0.5syn)

lunch: 2xbread (400g) heb with laughing cow & cold meat/tomato

mullerlight - free

dinner: pasta n sauce using milk from hea

crisps@ 4syns

sometimes i confuse the a's and b's - havent got my book at hand

would this be right? so if iwanted to i could swap one of the healthy extras for say some tuna?
any help would be appreciated - thanks

Breakfast: 2xAldi (harvest morn) cereal bars (heb) - thats fine as long as the Harvest Morn Benefit 70 Cal bars

snack: pineapple/sugar free jelly (0.5syn)

lunch: 2xbread (400g) heb with laughing cow & cold meat/tomato (5 laughing cow is 1 HEX A or you'll have to syn this / same with cold meat - 100g wafer thin ham is 1 HEX B or you'll have to syn it)

mullerlight - free

dinner: pasta n sauce using milk from hea (HEX A)

crisps@ 4syns

You need to syn some it otherwise your on: 2 HEX A & 3 HEX B (you can only have 2HEX of each a & b).

Personally doesn't seem like much food. There are sooo many options on green day so maybe add in some extra veg (mushrooms, onions, sweetcorn etc)

Stay on these boards for lots of ideas. I'm still new to this and getting my head round it but if you want to check my food diary out its: Gottasleepnow food line

thanks for that, still getting my head round green days - forgot the meat would need synd. Do you know how i get to your diary?

In the sub forums - SW diaries - its in there!

Back