Extra Easy Days thinking of trying EE can some1 check this would be right please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jane76, 12 August 2010 Social URL.

1. jane76

jane76 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    zenical
    good evening everyone:D ive been doing SW for a few weeks now and have lost 6lb which im really happy about but im getting a bit bored of having green days all the time (i dont really seem to do well on red days:confused:) so i fancy jumping over to extra easy for a week to see how i go but im really unsure of it especially the 1/3 superfree foods so it would be great if someone could take a quick look over my suggested plan.

breakfast - fruit and a yoghurt

morning snack - alpen light bar (3syns) and a yoghurt

lunch - cheese salad sandwich using lettuce, tomato and cucumber (using A & B choice for cheese and bread)

or

beans on toast with cheese on top (A & B) with a fruit bowl afterwards

dinner - tomato pasta made with loads of free veg, bacon and a quorn chicken fillet on the side - DO I STILL HAVE TO ADD A 1/3 SUPERFREE FOOD TO THIS MEAL???

or

diet coke chicken with sw chips and mushrooms, tomatoes and peppers

evening snack - yoghurt and alpen light bar (3), or a curlywurly (6) or both lol

sorry its turned out a bit of a long post so if your still reading then thanks lol, what do you think of it, let me know if ive got the 1/3 correct please x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooo, now all those choices sound fab! :D:D

As long as your tomato pasta has the equivalent of 1/3 of a plate of veg, then no, you don't need any more superfree. if it doesn't, then you might want to have something like a side salad with it :)

Other than that, your 1/3 superfree is fine hun xxx

4. jane76

jane76 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    zenical
    thanks dudette, it just seems so weird to all of a sudden start mixing everything together but hey ho i know from here that it works so its worth a try:)

think ill start it from tomorrow even though WI day was on tuesday so ive only got 4 days to try EE before WI again lets hope it works and i get a nice loss :D

5. Becca85

Becca85 Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.23%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I didn't know you were supposed to have a 1/3 superfree on ee days.....is that with every meal guys? maybe that is where i'm going wrong.....i'm doing ee but just sticking to freefoods not necessarily superfree!

6. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(34.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Should have a third superfree with every meal (where possible) and choose superfree as snacks first.

7. Becca85

Becca85 Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.23%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks might explain a few things!x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.