can star week really add a lot? or did i just do well?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by debtin, 10 September 2011 Social URL.

1. debtin

debtin Gold Member

Diet:
    sw
    hi everyone, been trying (ahem) to get back on sw by trying and failing on a mix of green and ee days....all in all i have cut down a bit from what i had been eating since i had been off plan ie the crisps, choc etc but been no where nearly as good as when i was on plan 100% and going to class every week. Today i lost 4lb in a week. Star week was due when i weighed last weekend but this is the biggest loss i have ever had - i went to sw class for 6 weeks and only ever lost 4lb in the whole time....no idea why but not going to question the scales - gives me the incentive to keep going. now at the wieght i was at my last wi x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debtin

debtin Gold Member

Diet:
    sw
    well wieght today out of sheer curiosity and low and behold they say the 4lbs is back on...having scales in the house is a novelty hence the reason i am able to weigh BUT what weight do i go by? the 4 on or the 4 off?

4. katty

katty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    if yesterday was you official wi day then use that weight and hide the scales until next saturday,trust the plan, if you follow it properly then theres no reason to weigh 2 days in a row,good luck for nxt week :)

5. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I would go by yesterday 'official' weigh in though I might be inclined to question if your scales are accurate?
    First of all, an unexpected 4 lbs loss.....and then a 4 lbs gain overnight? Doesn't sound quite right to me.

6. debtin

debtin Gold Member

Diet:
    sw
    Thanks for your replies - the scales are WW ones that are my sisters and have always been fairly accurate. Will wait til next sat (if i still have the scales) to see what the outcome is - regardless of weight i feel better for being on plan anyway - for not eating too much x

7. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(34.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The accuracy of the scales may not be the issue, my body has ALWAYS randomly lost and gained amounts before WI- sometimes it looks like a gain of 6lbs but it almost never translates to an actual gain!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.