Can the party girl finally slim down??

Hi only thing I can see is no potatoes or bread at all ..ie no carbs?
sometimes up ing your syns can help
dont give up you done so well xx

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
Lots of updates today as working on a project and just finished it - hurrah!

So this is a strange one for me. Looking around ASOS (as you do when you're meant to be working) and looking for belts - straight away i narrow it down to their Curve range. Ive been a 14 for 3 months now and i know full well that all of their 14s fit me. So why cant my head get round that? Its like my fat brain is still trying to catch up. Not moaning, dont worry, just confused! Always wanted one of those super wide Obi belts but doesnt really work when your waist is the widest bit does it?! Gonna give them another go now... x

Hello!! My brain is the opposite, it can't be fatter then me! Lol. I think it's a good thing that I always push for smaller jeans rather then filling out a bigger pair over a couple of weeks. I bought my first ever pair of size 10 skinny jeans last week and I feel amazing. I was just posting another post to a girl on how to boost yourself, and I truly believe shopping is the KEY! You constantly observe your body, where its filling out more, may boost you to excersize a little (not me)!! Ha lol, and also, without realising, you are most likely burning calories whilst running around the shops, changing mountains of clothes, you don't realise and I find that the food monster inside me is occupied too!! X

Ok so what do you guys think to this?

Today (EE)
B: pineapple(sf) and fat free natural yog (f). Sachet of oats (heb) with water and dash of skimmed milk (1/3 of hea) plus banana and blueberries (sf) plus 1tbs honey (2 syns)

L: bnut squash soup (sf) with butter beans (f)

D: salmon fillet plus sweet potato wedges and broccoli (f, f and sf). Frozen raspberries (sf) and natural yog (f)

Snacks: apple, banana, (sf) muller lite (f), 2 biscuits (6 syns), decaf skinny latte (rest of hea and I'm guessing 2 extra syns) - lots of snacking but soo hungry today!

Total: heb, hea, 10 syns, 30 mins circuit training

It's actually quite good writing it out like this, makes me think (normally just do MFP)!

Ee
B: pineapple and apple (sf) and fat free natural yog (f). Sachet of oats (heb) with water and dash of skimmed milk (1/3 of hea) plus banana and blueberries (sf) plus 1tbs honey (2 syns)

L: bnut squash soup (sf) with butter beans (f)

D: chicken breast with bnut squash and broccoli (f, sf and sf), chorizo (5 syns). Frozen raspberries (sf) and natural yog (f)

Snacks: apple, banana, (sf) muller lite (f), 1 biscuits (3 syns)

10 syns. Spin class. Lots of bnut squash!

So been thinking about extending personal trainer and I'm just not sure. He's good, but to keep paying when money is tight is a hard call. Think I've realised that my issue is food, not exercise. I love exercise. Totally love it. It's just that I always screw up by a couple of days eating cr*p and ruin the loss. So I need to find a renewed focus on food. Not easy. Need to spice up the weekend meals a bit I think. Might dig out the books later and have a think... X

Hi your diary looks really good and all that exercise is great
why do you think you mess up on a couple of days?
If you could figure that out it may help you plan ahead for them days..ie save some syns for it
We have a takeaway on a friday normally fish chips mushy peas..i have it as a green day an add ext syns
plus on weekend i go out an drink so most my week days i have prob 5 syns or less to balance out weekend

If your loosing weight still then you must be doing it right an also keep track of measurements
as sometimes you may not loose weight but inch loss..esp if exercising
looking good to me x

Welcome. I felt exactly the same way when I started 3 months ago - I'd said a thousand times that I wanted to lose weight but just never did enough to actually get it done - this time, something was just different in my head and 3 months later (and 18lbs lighter) I'm shockingly still in that frame of mind! My start weight was almost exactly the same as yours too :)

Good luck, I hope you continue to feel motivated!

wow can you add me as a friend as interested in your food diary you have done amazingly well x

julesuk said:
wow can you add me as a friend as interested in your food diary you have done amazingly well x

Hi thanks hun. Unfortunately my diary is in the silver section and you can only view it if you have over 500 posts - I just like that bit of privacy so I know that real life people can't find it. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions you would like me to answer though :)

Yea busy busy is the key..you have lost 2 stone though so your more than doing well
Im using xmas as a goal as want to buy new clothes an not have to pre-edit every pic
most my pics are head shots lol if any show my belly its delete:D

have you got a small target to aim for? x

Lost my motivation for a while but think I'm getting back on track. Still seeing the trainer guy and this week I've resolved to get him to look at my food diary. Amazing how much more restrained I feel when I have to own up to it. The first step was being honest with myself and now others. Braving weigh in on Tuesday and hoping for my first loss in a long time.....

Fell off wagon. Climbing back on.

Work distractions have proven a disaster for the diet and managed to put on 4lb in 10 days - just stupid. WI tomorrow and having destroyed myself at the gym for the past week I'm hoping to drop at least a bit of those.

Goal of size 12 for Xmas just isn't going to happen I don't think. Still a few weeks to go but I'd need a miracle. Wedding dress shopping in feb so might have to refocus to then.

6 syns so far today and 1 spin class. There's a Milky Way screaming to me from the cupboard so might be making it 11 syns today.... Made myself a SW quiche yesterday for a couple of dinners this week along with soup for lunches. Lets see how this goes. First curveball is the client lunch tomorrow. Fingers crossed the chef paid attention to the (healthy pls!!) request...

Welcome back to the wagon. I'm teetering on the edge these days, one week off one week on!

Yeah, it definitely was! So I don't know why but I'm really struggling lately!

Back