can this mnake a big a effect?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 7 November 2007 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    this is my first week on ss cd, i have lost a fair bit according to my scales, but i have totm now and i find i am not peeing what i am drinking.. so am worried about weigh in this afo.. can this have a big effect on weight loss?

and is it normal not to pee alot on totm ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KerrieW

KerrieW Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    You might find that totm can affect weight loss based on water retention but its usually temporary and you will see a good loss the week after. Keep measuring your inch loss as this can help motivate during slower weight loss periods!

4. Sussex Girl

Sussex Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    amethyst - I'm a perfect example of how totm affects my weight loss - just have a look at my signature and you will see :sigh:

Don't let it put you off, you will lose the water you've retained the following week.

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

yes, it is likely to have an impact but it isn't a true representation (or any rep) of the fat you are losing. 1 litre of water weighs 1kg. Just remember that if the scales don't move much and know you will have a good loss next week ... in the meantime, you ARE losing fat.

6. nessie

nessie Loooooves MiniMins

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    Doing my own thing...
    Same thing happened to me in my first week, which wasn't that long ago. I had big hopes for first WI but because of totm it wasn't as gd as I'd hoped, does make you hold water. If you don't get the result you're looking for at first WI DONT let it get you down because the girls are absolutely right, you are losing fat and will lose that excess water once totm is over :D

7. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    I've found the loss is less it's my totm at the mo, see below only 2 gone but it's two more than nothing. Keep at it if you look at everyone's losses they all slow or sometimes stop at totm, look forward to next week, I'm hoping for a good one, at least four then my two stone is gone forever, only about seven to go hee hee xx

8. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    well i am quite shocked 10 pound loss...... hope it dont go really slow now for next week... big gulp..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.