can u still buy?

debsxdiet

Silver Member
Anyone know if you can still get buttebuds in Lakeland. I need something for my baked potatoes I'm sure they were half a syn each xxx

They have got them online; £4.99 for a pack of 40.

I'd never heard of them but they look great (any excuse to go to Lakeland and spend a fortune): "Produced from real butter, Butter Buds undergo a special process that removes the fat and water leaving behind just the original buttery taste. When sprinkled over hot potatoes, vegetables, pasta or rice, they'll butter you up... but, containing only 10 calories per sachet, not your waistline!"

They have got them online; £4.99 for a pack of 40.

I'd never heard of them but they look great (any excuse to go to Lakeland and spend a fortune): "Produced from real butter, Butter Buds undergo a special process that removes the fat and water leaving behind just the original buttery taste. When sprinkled over hot potatoes, vegetables, pasta or rice, they'll butter you up... but, containing only 10 calories per sachet, not your waistline!"

I bought these and they really don't taste like real butter I'm afraid. They are sweet for one thing - more like butter you get in the US than anchor (other brands are available :) )

That makes sense. They are American :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love em. Makes jkt pot taste buttery but low syn. Used to live near Lakeland but now 1hr away so missing it (although was tooo tempting hehe)

Not sure how much postage is but u can order online x

oh using buttery fry light good idea. I'm still gonna get some butter buds xxx

Back