can we drink low cal drinks that dont contain citric acid?

hutchi

hi everyone,
just wondering if anyone knows if we can drink perfectly clear red apple? it contains malic acid not citrus acid,and i have heard that a few cd-ers use it and still manage a good weekly weight loss,i am seriously struggling with drinking my water and this would help,so can i drink some or not? all the other ingredients in it are in the shakes,so do i have the go ahead or not?:confused:

some people and me drink ZERO i personally drink a pint of doc pepper zero a day for my sweet tooth.. never knocked me out of ketosis.. but people do advice dont go over a pint with it..

i also use the water flavourings.. yum

its not just about knocking you out of ketosis. Acids affect the way that fat is released from cells.
Citric acid is one of the worst for this - so eventually your loss RATE will slow down.

Personally i know i can have diet coke without knocking me out of K - but i only have it when i'm really desperate and when the alternative is a huge bag of nasty things xxx

Try the water flavourings. I can only manage to drink about 2 glasses of water a day before I get sick of the taste so I use the summer berries water flavouring. It's really nice and makes the water so much more bearable. Also, try drinking black tea and coffe, not too much for the caffine to make you jittery, but it's still quite nice without milk. I just put a lot oftablet sweeteners in it if I feel like something sweet.
Lo ..x

Also, try drinking black tea and coffe, not too much for the caffine to make you jittery, but it's still quite nice without milk. I just put a lot oftablet sweeteners in it if I feel like something sweet.
Lo ..x

The bannana tetras are nice instead of milk if you need that milky taste. The chocolate tetras taste like a mocha!!! But only once your allowed of course lol xxx

you're allowed tetras from day 1 x

you're allowed tetras from day 1 x
I'm glad about that. I'm seeing the CD councellor tomorrow and wondered if I was allowed the Tetras. I've been doing Lipotrim so will see if she lets me have a couple of the bars as well. Do they slow down weight loss?

Back