1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

What drinks contain no cirtic acid?

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by Buzzybee82, 26 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Buzzybee82

Buzzybee82 Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi guys,

I've previously done the lighter life and slim and save diet but it's been a while!

I'm starting back today on the slim and save diet so hope I can maintain it this time :)

I'm just wondering what drinks you guys drink while on the diet? I love my flavoured waters and fruity teas but know I'm not allowed these or it'll kick me out of ketosis. Apart from green tea, pepermint tea and coke zero (which I don't really like) I don't know what else to drink. Would love to be able to drink flavoured water but can't find any without citric acid.

Any help would be appreciated!!!!

Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. meoww

meoww Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Diet:
    dunno
    nettle tea, roibos tea (caffeine free too) there's a ribena plus blackcurrant flavour thats ok (I checked with S&S) I like it with fizzy water. I think theres a strawberry fizzy water somewhere thats ok and some supermarket coke zero types -asda do one with no aspartame and crap in, you might like unless you generally dont like any cola.

4. GemsGem

GemsGem Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    You can also have dr pepper zero. Always feels like a treat for me

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.