Extra Easy Can we have updates please.....

kymsey

On a journey !
Can people put their updates here with their losses on Extra Easy! I'm gonna do it today and can't quite get my head round it!! thanks xxxx

I don't think I'm a good example, I've done extra easy for the last couple of weeks and put on 1.5lb each week, completely undoing my loss so far! I can only assume that there are people it doesn't work for, and I'm one of them. I've done it again this week in the interests of giving it a really fair trial, but I think I shall be going back to the original/green plan from Thursday (WI).

i tend to do them at weekends as i usually cock up at weekends but doing EE stops that from happening which is good. For the last 2 weeks ive done that and have lost 2lb each week x

I started mid Jan and have done Extra Easy all but one week (my first week) have had 5 losses and one STS. Sticking with it though as it is much easier than red and green. I'd otherwise end up on green days all of the time as I struggle on red.

I went to slimming world for the first time last Wednesday. I have been following the extra easy plan. I love it (so far), I weighed myself on my home scales today, and I have lost 2lb, but weigh in day is tomorrow. So I am pleased with that.

I do a mix, but mainly EE as I find it easier for sharing meals with my partner in the evening.
I have so far lost 1 st and 1/2 lb in 6 weeks... I am chuffed!!!
My losses have been: 5,3,2,1,STS,2.5 (STS was well deserved because I was very naughty the day before and the day of WI!
Some people at class have found they haven't got on with it, but it is worth a try I think! :)

I am loving ee so far hope it gets good results as i really feel this could be a plan i can stick to x

Back