• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Can we have updates please.....

StaceyUK

Gold Member
S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
I tend to do 2-3 EE days in a week so can't really comment apart from saying that the two weeks I did do it 100% I lost 2lb each week. Give it a go and see what you think!

LadyHelen

No Coffee, No Workee
S: 19st6.5lb C: 19st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.39%)
I don't think I'm a good example, I've done extra easy for the last couple of weeks and put on 1.5lb each week, completely undoing my loss so far! I can only assume that there are people it doesn't work for, and I'm one of them. I've done it again this week in the interests of giving it a really fair trial, but I think I shall be going back to the original/green plan from Thursday (WI).

Tracie Green

Silver Member
S: 13st5lb C: 11st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st10lb(12.83%)
i tend to do them at weekends as i usually cock up at weekends but doing EE stops that from happening which is good. For the last 2 weeks ive done that and have lost 2lb each week x

JoJoJo

S: 12st9lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I started mid Jan and have done Extra Easy all but one week (my first week) have had 5 losses and one STS. Sticking with it though as it is much easier than red and green. I'd otherwise end up on green days all of the time as I struggle on red.

Gemma1986

Im just me!
S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
I done ee on my first week and lsot 7lb. the other 2 weeks i done red and green and put on!

S: 9st12lb C: 9st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 21.6 Loss: 0st12lb(8.7%)
I went to slimming world for the first time last Wednesday. I have been following the extra easy plan. I love it (so far), I weighed myself on my home scales today, and I have lost 2lb, but weigh in day is tomorrow. So I am pleased with that.

Emz118

Desperate to be slim!
I do a mix, but mainly EE as I find it easier for sharing meals with my partner in the evening.
I have so far lost 1 st and 1/2 lb in 6 weeks... I am chuffed!!!
My losses have been: 5,3,2,1,STS,2.5 (STS was well deserved because I was very naughty the day before and the day of WI!
Some people at class have found they haven't got on with it, but it is worth a try I think! :)

ksmiuk

Gold Member
I am loving ee so far hope it gets good results as i really feel this could be a plan i can stick to x

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
I have done EE non-stop since it started and lost every week. Losses have not been more or less than when I followed red/green days, but I have found that I much prefer the variety and freedom that EE allows me in the food I eat.

I love EE
x