Can we unsticky this one please - not sure it's going ahead now

When do you want to go?

• Total voters
Easyjet site still not showing availability past March 2009 :(

Easyjet site still not showing availability past March 2009 :(

I really hope you come.

I'm sorely tempted to just book anyway and if the meet falls through go on my own. ::)

I really hope you come.

I'm sorely tempted to just book anyway and if the meet falls through go on my own. ::)

It's already in my diary :cool: It's just that I can't book the flights yet as easyJet won't let me :mad:

I might stretch it into a big longer than a weekend, lots of fun to be had in Amsterdam :D

Oooh! Now there's a thought! :)

Oh nice, Amsterdam :) I don't really know a lot about this topic / the plans but I live in The Netherlands.. so I like the fact that you're going to '' my country'' ^.^

Oh nice, Amsterdam :) I don't really know a lot about this topic / the plans but I live in The Netherlands.. so I like the fact that you're going to '' my country'' ^.^

Great!!

Will you be hoping to meet up with us out there?

Great!!

Will you be hoping to meet up with us out there?

I might like to, yes, but it depends because I might have exams near that time and if I do have exams I can't come 'coz it's a 3 hour travel to Amsterdam for me (assuming the trains aren't delayed for whatever silly reason hihi) ;-)

I will know more around.. um.. March / April?? My school is horribly SLOW when it comes to putting our scedules / examdates on the web..

Don't know extremely much about Amsterdam though haha, so please don't expect me to! Just know it's my country's capital, that it's usually a very busy city with a lot of people and that it's filled with coffee/sex-shops (sorry but the center of the city is, you don't see all of 'em at first glance, but try walking through a small passage and 9/10 shops there are one of the 2)

But I think it'd be lovely to meet up with people from this forum, you all seem wonderful people to hang out with, but I can not tell you if I can for sure or not because of school.. ^.^

Shall we put this one to bed or are there still takers for this one?

still pencilled in as far as I'm concerned - I love those ........................coffee shops

still pencilled in as far as I'm concerned - I love those ........................coffee shops

;)

Well it looks as though its me you and your wife (if she'd like to partake too) :D

Mindless
Cah-ching

I'm interested in this little "jaunt" too :)

Mindless
Cah-ching
Summerskye
Isis

Still in mine too. I'm still game ;)

Have to start thinking about booking early in the New Year I reckon if we're gonna do it :D

Mindless
Cah-ching
Summerskye

Yey :clap:

I'm interested in this little "jaunt" too :)

Mindless
Cah-ching
Summerskye
Isis

Yey! :clap:

Oh yeah guy i totally want to come. But like Sharon says...we should probably get booking :) x

Mindless
Cah-ching
Summerskye
Isis
Tazzi

Yey! :clap:

I dunno, but I'm just booking my flights. I've heard the square is the best place to stay.

Back