Can we unsticky this one please - not sure it's going ahead now

When do you want to go?

• Total voters
I'm still all for going --- just that I prob won't book my flights till around Sept/Oct as it makes much more sense for me to go with EasyJet ..... apart from the fact they are so much cheaper they also fly from Liverpool which is much better for me.

I'm so pleased you're a definate. I'll book my flights as soon as I can and when we decide on a date in May.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A BURNING PREFERENCE ON DATE?
Please post here

I'd like to go during the (first) May Bank Holiday just so I've got more days to make the most of Holland.

Thanks

Thats OK ... we need to find consensus on this anyway. :)

I'm very easy, not a problem for me!

You're flying with me ...

oh!!!!!OK...you bringing the drugs then!!!!(Prescription of course....sleeping pills or some sort of muscle relaxant!)

oh!!!!!OK...you bringing the drugs then!!!!(Prescription of course....sleeping pills or some sort of muscle relaxant!)

Can't afford drugs.
A fist full of absynth and a hospital stretcher will do the trick... lol!

Seriously, you're coming with me!

Hey everyone just wondering is there any movement on this? its not that far away its june now..will need to book flights soon etc :) cant wait sooooooooooooo excited to meet everyone :)

Friday 15th May - Monday 18th May 08. All agreed? You are under no duress to stay for the full amount of days.

Let me know what you think.

Cah-Ching

Sorry, I can't make that weekend - it's my Mum's 60th birthday.

Everyone have a great time though :D

I'd love you to come. No one's agreed yet .. it can always be changed to the following weekend! :p

Either of those 2 weekends is fine by me.

OK... !!!

I've made a mistake ...!!!! ... 22-25 is a Bank Holiday. I know some people can't do BK's .... I'm cool with going 8-20th. I''m cool with 22-25 too so long as it doesn't cost more...

What do you all think?

I'm soooo... sorry!

Back