Can we unsticky this one please - not sure it's going ahead now

When do you want to go?

• Total voters
8 - 11th would get my vote :)

Yeah, you're right. Monday 25th May is Bank Holiday Monday next year so flights etc. may be more pricey that weekend as the kids are usually on holiday either the week before or week after.

I could probably do either, but suspect the earlier weekend might work out cheaper :)

8 - 11th would get my vote :)

count me in - been there several times and its a great party town - Mr Cocos on Thorbeckplein - what a place

run by students for grown up kids

(the Students Union bought the Bar and run it as a business to provide funds to support less well off colonial students - so you can get trolleyed knowing you're doing a good deed LOL. Mind you it was some 15 years ago - !)

Yey!!

Just checked and the flights are still only showing up to Nov 2nd 2008 on the Easyjet site for Liverpool at the moment.

I'll check on some hotel prices over next few days and post them on here - am I to work on 8th - 11th May 2009?

Yes please.

MINIMINS GOES GLOBAL MEET
WHEN: 8-11 May 2009
WHERE: AMSTERDAM

If you can make it - great!
If you cannot come - they'll be others so don't worry. However the date above will not be changed unless something fundamental happens. Time to book your flights if you can.

Thanks ...

Time to book your flights if you can.

I've just checked the Easyjet site and they're only enabling flight bookings up till November 08 so far. I'll be there though :)

woo!

Just so you know:

KLM have their prices are up for this weekend from Birmingham Airport (£128 inc taxes) and from Newcastle (£141 inc. taxes).

BMI don't have their prices up yet.

is everyone still up for this?

Well done on your losses Westiegirl, your goals are very similiar to mine x

Hi there,

I think I started a list of definates a while back, but I'll start another one. In terms of hotels, again I was looking a while ago and there were folks who were giving suggestions. I'm keen to book flights and hotels asap so as not to let this meet slide.

MaryPoppins,

Are you up for booking the flights yet?

£139 is the lowest price from Birmingham.

Back