Can you believe its Week 18 Weigh In!!

jrabbit81

Got to be quick as off to Glasgow today!

Week 18: 12 Stone 7 3/4 Pounds!

Lost 1/4lb! Not much but something! I do feel much thinner this week, so!

Pleasant journey :D

Well done on the loss :D Sometimes I think the body readjusts - the weight doesn't move but the inches go. Feeling thinner is so cool :D

That's the most important thing when all said and done isn't it ... how you feel!

You're doing FAB! x

Hi Jess - good to see you are still here and continuing with the fantastic losses. I have had a completely frenetic month and have 'kinda' followed diet chef but Easter was tough - had all 4 children off school and mother in law discharged home to us from hospital needing quite a lot of support and care ( we still have her but we are in a routine now and I think it is getting a bit easier now !!) The children had 100's of choccie eggs which (I didn't buy and they do not eat !! - we still have some left !) and I must have tried / eaten lots !! plus we had friends down all over Easter - they normally stay with us but due to the circumstances didn't - but we still got to the pub ( my mum baby/granny sat !) and out for a few meals ! and I definately was not in the Zone.... However - no major damage done and now back on track !!

Hi Jess - good to see you are still here and continuing with the fantastic losses. I have had a completely frenetic month and have 'kinda' followed diet chef but Easter was tough - had all 4 children off school and mother in law discharged home to us from hospital needing quite a lot of support and care ( we still have her but we are in a routine now and I think it is getting a bit easier now !!) The children had 100's of choccie eggs which (I didn't buy and they do not eat !! - we still have some left !) and I must have tried / eaten lots !! plus we had friends down all over Easter - they normally stay with us but due to the circumstances didn't - but we still got to the pub ( my mum baby/granny sat !) and out for a few meals ! and I definately was not in the Zone.... However - no major damage done and now back on track !!

Hey u welcome back seems ages since we saw you, we was wondering if you had your holiday????

hi all i just ordered my first hamper from diet chef can anyone tell me you can eat fruit and veg as well cant you what about drinks ???

I cant stand water so i buy the blackcurrant flavoured water (fruit shoots) each bottle has 6 cals but as i say i cant drink water so this is good for me, i make up the rest by drinking tea like shep said using the milk from my allowance. Occasionally have diet drinks too but not often.

Back