Can you drink to much water ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wannadrop3st, 10 October 2008 Social URL.

1. wannadrop3st

wannadrop3st Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    low carb / low cal
    Hi guys,
    I am on day 2 of SS, and i am finding it easy :confused: Which is a first coz on all other diets i have caved in by now !!

Also I am not hungry, and i am drinking about 7 litres of water a day, is this ok ?
    I am worried I wont register a loss drinking that amount of water:confused::confused:

Any advice ?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

thats maybe a bit to much hun, when i was on cd i drank between 3 and 4litres a day. mostly 4 i dont think i'd go over 4/4.5 litres xx
  4. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yes you can drink too much. Try & stick between the recommended 2.25l & 3.5-4l.....
    My mum was the same when she first started LL. She could glug the water for england.
    I really struggle to even get my 2.25l down....

good luck with the diet. x
  5. Cuddly

Cuddly Full Member

Don't think you should be drinking quite that much, I recently read an article where a lady had drunk so much water she died because she had flushed all the essential nutrients out of her body (not sure how much she drank though). I think 3 - 4 litres is good:) Good luck with your weight loss.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.