Can you earn syns?

Tab

As an ex weight watcher where you could earn bonus points for exercise I wondered if the same applied to syns? Ive seen a few posts where people say theyve gone over and will do more exercise but wasnt sure if that was just a way of limiting any damage.
Thanks for the help

Nope - no extra syns like WW bonus points. The idea is, if you want more food cos you're exercising (doing Body Magic), you eat more free stuff rather than syns, which for most of us, if we are honest, is usually crisps or chocolate!!! But you shouldn't need more food (unless you're marathon training or something). The exercise is to help you lose faster, get fitter, feel healthier etc :)

People saying they're going to up their exercise is, just like you said, damage limitation usually! Burn off a few calories and help raise that metabolism.

Its more damage limitation than anything else!

There are awards that you can get called Body Magic that you are rewarded with when you reach a certain level of fitness, but I have never heard that you can increase your syns as a reward for doing so...Im sure someone will say if this is different.

Thank you all.
I think thats probably best.I cant do much exercise so never got bonus points but I do remember some people doing loads of exercise just to eat more rubbish and complaining they didnt lose weight.

Hey Huni, theres always walking...and that's a very good cheap exercise!

I used to find the same with WW, so I just gave up exercising! With SW its not something that you are forced to do, until you are ready to give something a try.

x

I would think that would defeat the purpose of excercing if you got extra syns!

Back