1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Can you have too many muller lights?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SoldieronNatasha, 3 January 2014 Social URL.

1. SoldieronNatasha

SoldieronNatasha Well-Known Member

I normally have one for breakfast and one for dessert. Is this too many?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

You can have too much of anything even free foods but I don't think 2 mullerlights is anything to worry about. Now if it was ten then it might be a different story because that would be 1000 calories just in snacks alone lol xx

4. SoldieronNatasha

SoldieronNatasha Well-Known Member

Hahaha! No I couldn't have ten lol! :p

5. Gwella

Gwella Well-Known Member

If you have them with 1/3 superfree (I like raspberries with them when I can afford it) so that you don't overdo it by staying hungry, then you should be ok.

6. ACH

ACH Well-Known Member

2 is fine Hun, someone at my old group used to have 6 and started sts so obviously she was advised to cut them down. It's just a about seeing what works for you. Yogurt is also supposed to be very good for weight loss anyway so it's better than having something naughty

7. pineappleplant

pineappleplant Well-Known Member

Like anything else, you can have too much of a good thing. But two is probably alright lol. xx