Can you lose weight in a day!!

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Just weighed myself and im 11 stone 4! was 11 stone 10 on Saturday !!! Im shocked but sceptical xxx

Thanks its spuring me on to keep going :) love it!!! xx

YAYAYAYAYYYA love it :) wanna get the good side of 10 stone im nearly there!!! YIPEEEEE hahahhaa love this diet xx

Yes! Think of how many times you have run up and down stairs to the loo!!;)

Woohooo well done!!! :D Xxxx

Sorry to dissapoint guys but fainted today whilst hanging my washing out.........i was drinking loads so not the water i just dont think i can do it. Ive only got 20lbs to go so gonna go slimming world tomorrow. So sorry, good luck on all ure journeys. xxxxxxxx

PS anyone know what I can do with the left over shakes? x

I can see why you have thought of that :) The only thing is, the shake would be worth 6.5 syns and so in terms of the slimming world diet, it soooo wouldn't be worth it! I think slimming world only really works if you do it completely, using 2 plans combined, may not give you the loss you are after. Good luck though, I lost loads of weight on SW and it really is such a good plan. The group sessions really do keep you motivated too. If you can, stay to group as members who stay are proven to lose more weight. xx

Yep one for brekkie i would.x
but that is alot of syns thou 6.5 but is only till you finish your last bit of cd products.

:( Sorry to hear you`ve been unwell.

Good luck on SW x

Back