can you make ice lollies?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pinkiepie, 26 July 2008 Social URL.

1. pinkiepie

pinkiepie Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi guys, might be a stupid question but here goes.
    Can you make a shake into a lolly or icecream? I thought perhaps making my shake into a thickish mousse then freezing it, but then i remembered tht they have to be consumed within 15mins of makin em. would this still apply if your freezin em?
    cheers nikki xx:confused::D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    LT / CD
    Yeah it does still apply if you make them with ice then it will be faster to freeze... you may end up with a mush rather than a lolly tho lol never tried the icecream myself as i can see how it will freeze in that time x
  4. lloydee

lloydee Member

having it as an ice cream would actually be a good idea,
    if you try it an it works let me know, i may try it myself.

its my first day today, im finding it hard already =[

5. Gerry1

Gerry1 Full Member

You can make icecream if you put your sachet and 11 ice cubes in a blender - add more ice to tastw but it goes teh consistency of smooth icecream. very nice
  6. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    i have had them as icecream before, didn't have it within 15 minutes though. having it as the odd treat is fine i'm sure. and if its not. tough sh!t
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.