Can you post pictures please of...

Deleted by MiniMe*Escaping

Last edited:

A picture of oriental chilli crisps for you! I had eaten several by the time I thought about taking a photo! They were utterly scrummy!!!

Havent made crisps for a few weeks...but think I might have to now!

OMG they look heavenly, i tried them once and let me tell you they didn't look like that lol and tasted rank

A picture of oriental chilli crisps for you! I had eaten several by the time I thought about taking a photo! They were utterly scrummy!!!

Havent made crisps for a few weeks...but think I might have to now!

i made oriental chilli crisps once. since then, I can't even look at oriental chilli soups- they make me nauseous. for me, the crisps were absolutely horrible:(

i made oriental chilli crisps once. since then, I can't even look at oriental chilli soups- they make me nauseous. for me, the crisps were absolutely horrible:(

I made them from veg soup they wetre sooooo foul I can't stand the smell of the veg soup anymore & it used to be my fave lol xxx

I tried the oriental chilli soup as crisp, the first few were ok, then they made me feel so sick I couldn't finish them. Won't bother with them again but will try some other bits with packs!!
Sorry, no pics though!

Just made a thick paste with the soup pack and spooned it on to the baking parchment into crisp sized dollops. Then blasted it in the microwave! Before I read somewhere takes about a minute to cook - those ones took closer to 3 minutes!!!! I normally blast them for about 1 1/2 minutes to start with, then in 30 sec increments - openning up the microwave to check after each 30 secs!

They are ready when you can peel them off the parchment without them bending! I like mine well cooked - so they generally look slightly on the brown side. But be careful, if you burn them they absolutely stink!!!

I think if you expect them to taste exactly like crisps you will be disappointed. If you think of them more as a savoury crunchy snack you hopefully wont be disappointed!!!!

I love chicken and mushroom and oriental chilli crisps best!

Spicy Tomato crisps have a completely different texture - sorry but reminds me of spilt tomato soup that you pick off the hob! lol. But I am sure other people like them?

ah thanks for that..

what do i need for a baking parchment ? I dont have anything like that here? just plates, and cling film ? lol

You can get baking parchment at all good supermarkets :)

Bit of a rubbish picture, but this is the trifle I made the other day.

The pink bit is the frothy jelly, the brown bit is the choc tetra mousse

:)

Dee x

Picture259.jpg

Hi MiniMe

I made the jelly first, blended 1lt water with two spoons of MAM, some summer berry flavour and a tiny bit of red colouring.

Then made the mousse from a choc tetra blended with a spoon of MAM and poured it into the jelly before it had set.

Was completely delicious. All that made about 2.5 of these bowls worth, I was eating it for days!

Dee x

I made some 'cheesecake' mousse last night for me and hubby, using a vanilla pack, half a teaspoon of orange water flavouring and MAM. It was absolutely divine - unfortunately I couldn't keep my hands off it long enough to photograph it.

I have definitely got to ask for extra vanilla shakes when I go to my Counsellor on Monday....

Back