Can you really keep it off?

Naturally_Stush

Hey everyone, My name is Tina, I started Cambridge 3years ago I have done It once each year got to target but as soon as I introduce foods everything goes wrong! Now I am bigger than I EVER was! I have trued everything but Cambridge Is the only thing Ithat gets me there. Why Can't I keep It off? Is there really a slim life forever after the Cambridge? I am asking thus vbecause I am thinking of starting again. I just need to know whereI may have gone wrong?

I think you can, I think my gym sessions deffo help me, I do resistance work -weigh lifting etc, and I am much more toned, and extra muscle mass boosts your metabolism.
Most people have a buffer zone, you agree to yourself if you go over a certain weight, you get right back to it, I think thats how some strugglers stay on track, thats what I will do once I get to my target.

Whether you can keep the weight off isnt determined by the diet, its determined by what you do once youve lost your weight. Youre every bit as likely to keep the weight off on a VLCD as you are on a more conventional diet.

You need to look at what youre doing after CD... if youre reverting back to your old habits then it wont matter what diet you follow, the weight will go back on

Back