Can you recommend a good CDC in Central London?

gobubbles

Live the dream...
Hi,

I'm currentlyon LL, but tonight our LLC told us that her practice relocates at the end of Foundation, and her replacement in the area is someone I wasn't impressed with when I spoke to her when I was looking for an LLC. :(

So this has made my decision easier - I'm moving over to CD in May! :D Can you recommend a good CDC in central London? I work just off Oxford Street, but anywhere on the Jubilee Line would also be good as I live in Canary Wharf.

Many thanks! :)

Hiya, :wavey:

... so I take it there's no good CDC in central London...? So sad... :cry:

Hi GoBubbles!

There is a good CDC in central - her name is Khadija and her number can be accessed on the CD Website. I am going to see her tomorrow in Knightsbridge. Give her a try!

I am also an ex LL...Goodluck!

Cx

I would suggest going onto the Cambridge Diet website

Cambridge Diet home page

and using the Find a Counsellor function on there. You can then find out who is the nearest counsellor to you.

Good luck :)

Hi,

I'm currentlyon LL, but tonight our LLC told us that her practice relocates at the end of Foundation, and her replacement in the area is someone I wasn't impressed with when I spoke to her when I was looking for an LLC. :(

So this has made my decision easier - I'm moving over to CD in May! :D Can you recommend a good CDC in central London? I work just off Oxford Street, but anywhere on the Jubilee Line would also be good as I live in Canary Wharf.

Many thanks! :)

Hi - I can recommend Gail who is based in Holborn - email me her tel number.

XDiane53

Hi,

Thank you all for your advice. :hug99: I've been recommended a few people, some by email, others in this thread, so I now need to make up my mind. Never an easy thing for me... :D

soontobeskinny - another LLer moved to CD...! Out of curiosity, what made you change programme?

x

Hi Gobubbles,

I was a beat-the-drum advocate of LL last year, I followed the programme to the letter and lost 3.5 stone and I had a very skinny happy summer. Then at the end of foundation I moved into Route To Management and changed LLC at the same time - and found I really didnt gel with her and she was always too busy to talk - offered poor support and guess what happened.....

Thats right I went off the rails and I have put it all back on again and some! So I have tried to start LL again but I am currently working min of 15 hours a day and there is no way I could go the counseling as I am working 6-7 days a week. So I thought I would try CD as I know I can be abstinent and that works for me and CD is a lot cheaper and I am really bored with the LL flavours.

So here we go again on this journey...fingers crossed!

Cx

Back