anyone know a good CDC in Tyne Wear ?

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Evening all

I am looking for a CDC, in Tyne Wear. I did email 6 last night and had hoped at least one would get back to me at some point today but none of them have yet.

I want someone who will be a good communicator and will keep in touch not just on weight / pay days. Ideally I want someone who works Sat mornings.

Any North - Easterners out there to recommend one ?

Yes! my CDC is Victoria Cambridge Weight Plan: Cambridge Weight Plan Consultant: Victoria S and she's absolutely lovely, she'll sit and talk with us for as long as we need and regularly messages me to ask how I'm doing, she really listens to you and has loads of tips and advice.

She's based in Sunderland, just of the A19 (I actually live 10 doors down from her haha!)

Yes! my CDC is Victoria Cambridge Weight Plan: Cambridge Weight Plan Consultant: Victoria S and she's absolutely lovely, she'll sit and talk with us for as long as we need and regularly messages me to ask how I'm doing, she really listens to you and has loads of tips and advice.

She's based in Sunderland, just of the A19 (I actually live 10 doors down from her haha!)

Thanks for that, Im North of the Tyne so will see if anyone else pops along, If not I will email her, Thanks again x

Just a quick update,
I emailed Victoria who got back to me very quickly. If I have no luck finding a more local one I shall somehow arrange to meet up with her although I was wanting someone closer to me.
Thanks again x

Back