Can you recommend an exercise DVD?

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Hi all. I have a deal with my grandad that once I have lost 4stone he will buy me a wii and wii fit. Only a stone to go, but as you know wii fits are a tad difficult to get hold of right now! also I am dying to actually start doing some exercise!

I am not really in a position to go to the gym as I am a single mummy to a 1 year old and work full time, so there just isnt the time or money or childcare for me to go to the gym right now (only gym round here with a creche is David Lloyd, which is £60+ a month - plus the cost of the creche, oh and the creche is only open 9-12 weekdays which is no use to me! grrrr).

So I am thinking about getting an exercise DVD. Can anyone recommend one? I have never bought an exercise DVD before in my life! lol. I want one that is:
1) Fun to do
2) Starts off easy and builds up
3) Isnt going to make me look like a complete ares

Any suggestions?

Cambridge do a fitness DVD which your counsellor will hold.

Beyond that the Wii Fit is absolutely fantastic!!

Would recommend visiting Tesco as they always have at least one aerobic exercise DVD at about a fiver.

Mike

Cambridge do a fitness DVD which your counsellor will hold.

Do they??? wow you learn something new on this diet every day! :D

I am desperate for a wii fit, but as im not already on a list I can't see me getting one this side of christmas:confused:

Saying that though I am off to France on sunday for 2 weeks...Maybe I will see if I can get one over there...:cool:

Cheers for that. Had a look but either out of stock or stupidly priced! Will have a look in France I think - I am going to a fairly rural area so hopefully they will be sat on the shelf of the supermarket gathering dust!

Its the wii fit on its own thats really difficult to get. My friend bought a wii and wii fit bundle a couple of days ago. I'm sure you will get that easy enough. Great incentive to get the last stone off, wii fit is so much fun.

i have vickys weight off workout.... (janice from corry)... its brilliant. anyone would think the wii fit is the best thing since sliced bread the way its like gold dust. although i do really want one too :)

Last stone - I wish! next stone Im afraid... 3 down 8 to go! lol

Back