can you relate to this? gettin loved up while on slimming world :)

xjenna90x

I started just wanting to loose a stone back in September...at my heaviest of 10st7..i had lost 11lb by Xmas and I was single at the time so was out most weekends...no take aways ....focused on being slim...then I met my boyfriend boxing night and since being loved up im back to just my half a stone award...the change of routine and having cwtchy nights in with comfort food..and feeling comfortable with him made me not put slimming world as my first priority....but as its coming closer to summer now I really want to focus on gettin to 9st7 and be more confident in myslef.....its taken me untill this week to co-operate having a bf in with my s/w lifestyle...now i feel focused and going to save my syns to enjoy with him...as he enjoys a take away at weekends and has a sweet tooth like me! So im going to keep on trying to reach that target! Hopefully sooner rather than later! Anyone relate to this?! Xx

I started just wanting to loose a stone back in September...at my heaviest of 10st7..i had lost 11lb by Xmas and I was single at the time so was out most weekends...no take aways ....focused on being slim...then I met my boyfriend boxing night and since being loved up im back to just my half a stone award...the change of routine and having cwtchy nights in with comfort food..and feeling comfortable with him made me not put slimming world as my first priority....but as its coming closer to summer now I really want to focus on gettin to 9st7 and be more confident in myslef.....its taken me untill this week to co-operate having a bf in with my s/w lifestyle...now i feel focused and going to save my syns to enjoy with him...as he enjoys a take away at weekends and has a sweet tooth like me! So im going to keep on trying to reach that target! Hopefully sooner rather than later! Anyone relate to this?! Xx

I'm the complete opposite! Meeting my boyfriend makes me feel more spurred on to do Slimming World (I joined just after we met). He tells me that he thinks I'm beautiful just the way I am but I want to feel comfortable in my own skin so I can feel comfortable on his arm as silly as that sounds. I want to be my best for him even though he likes me already!

Could you maybe make nice SW friendly comfort food for you both? I made KFC Chicken the SW way the other night and it was really lush but free :) If you have a slow cooker you could always throw a nice curry in there for you both to have together and again make it with free and superfree foods so you wouldn't need to worry about the syns.

Hey
I can sort of relate to this at the beginning when i met my bf i gained around half a stone but thats my own fault id tell him its ok we don't need to cook we can have takeaway or go out alot. However im so lucky hes so supportive of my diets im coming back to slimming world tomorrow and he has allready got fridays dinner planned of what he is going to cook me so its syn free bless him!! So it can be done just swap the take aways etc and why don't you cook sometimes or him have a nice wee romantic night in :)

Yeah good ideas :) yeah think that's where im at now I want to feel comfortable in myself so I can be more confident and happier in myself when im with him :) x

There are lots of take-away recipes on this forum! they taste better than some you can buy.....
(follow the link below for my recipe book, index on page 74)

Back