Can you save syns?

Yes you can but I wouldn't go completely syn free the other days, always have at least five syns a day so you have something to play with :)

Yep, I've had a one or two less than I would have this week, so tomorrow I can go to Nando's and have (skinless) chicken and chips with a glass of wine, bliss!

so if I was to go to Mc Donalds once a week and have a grilled chicken wrap for 16.5 syns - and have say 10 syns the next day it wouldnt impact on my losses?

It shouldn't, no, particularly for such a small over syn. 16.5 syns is only 1.5 over your daily allowance anyway or the equivalent of 30 calories so neither here not there in the big picture. it might be different if you were to use all your syns for a binge at the weekend though :)

I'm trying to deviate away from the binges :D

I am just trying to figure if SW is the way I should go. all my favourties seem to have low syns other than the Mc Donalds Wrap.

Grilled Chicken Salad Wrap from Mc D's - 16.5
Chicken and Mushroom from Chinese - 6.5
Pitta and salad from chip shop - 6?
Freddo - 5.5
Skinny Latte from Starbucks - 6.5

It actually looks like I followed a similar plan in the past... I lost a lot of weight with it.

Woooah hold up, why is a skinny latte 6.5 syns? I had one today and thought it was free with my HEXA of milk? Eek someone reassure me please! x

I think it's something you'll have to find out via trial and error! Lots of folk CAN save syns for the weekend, but be warned, lots of people cannot. I'm one of the cannot, unfortunately, for me the daily syns are use 'em or lose 'em!

Last edited:
For Starbucks coffee look at the nutritional info on their website and it will be 1 syn for every 20 calories, then from that yo can deduct 6 syns if using your HEa

Back