Can you save up your syns?

Tia1976

Good Morning,
I have eaten a Sausage and egg mcmuffin from Mcdonalds today. SW online states this is 22.5 syns. Can I use my sins for today (15) and 7.5 from tomorrow quota, or do I have to use flexible syns? I would rather have less syns tomorrow. I cant find this on their website. Thanks x

SYNS

What I tend to do is work out my syns for the week i.e. 70 : I then deduct my syns from that weekly total. It seems to work for me OK, and I don't beat myself up too much if I have gone over the 10 in one day. Good luck.:D

What I tend to do is work out my syns for the week i.e. 70 : I then deduct my syns from that weekly total. It seems to work for me OK, and I don't beat myself up too much if I have gone over the 10 in one day. Good luck.:D

Me too, but I note down each day the syns I use on an excel spreed sheet. But no I allow myself 15 syns per day, phew, if I only had 70 it'd mean less wine :eek:

The official SW answer is no- you shouldn.t save up syns- just use 5-15 a day, flexible can be planned and every day you start fresh. I think this is so you don;t have days when you feel deprived while you are making up for a blowout.

That is the official SW stance, although many people (myself included) do tend to do a bit of saving up/making up for going over

xxx

Back