Can you see the difference?

Thanks everyone for being so kind :) xx:grouphugg:

Absolutely, huge difference hun, well done!

xx

Definitely! You look slimmer AND younger :)

Funny how most people look younger when they lose weight, apparently I look older (not such a bad thing, I'm 17 :p)

deffo!!
well done! x

congrats you look fab love
xxxx

Most definately - you look much younger, bigger brighter eyes - even your skin looks better (and it was good to start with) - well done you!

lol minime - I told him to look at the research and if genuinely could find something that was putting me in danger then I would stop and guess what - the best he could come up with was the potential for gall stones because of rapid weight loss; so I kindly pointed out to him he didn't really have an argument therefore I intended to carry on and all of a sudden he is supportive again lol. Thank god I can go and buy some more packs today to last me till the end of august - VIVA CD :)

:wow: Definitely :) well done girl

Brilliant news hun, sounds to me he is just a tad scared!!! when big..... men i have found like you to stay big, so you don't gain your confidence and maybe look at another man, i am sure what ever sex the partner is, the same feelings are felt!

He should be proud of you, maybe you need to reassure you have no plans to get a new model husband!

maybe i can't promise that lol hehehehe :)

Wow - Nikki, I have only just seen these - you look amazing! Well done on the weight loss, it's really evident, you look great x

Nikki, thats an amazing transformation!!
WooHoo!!!

Back