Can you sole sorce on celebrity slim?

cddietgal

I have done the cambridge siet before but just read below you can ss on the celebrity slim?
Is this safe to do in the same way as the cambridge does anyone know?
Also any ideas of cost for a weeks worth?
Thanks cdg x

Celebrity Slim is not a sole source diet...it is similar to Slim Fast in its usage.

I have done the cambridge siet before but just read below you can ss on the celebrity slim?
Is this safe to do in the same way as the cambridge does anyone know?
Also any ideas of cost for a weeks worth?
Thanks cdg x

Hi Cdg,

I too am interested in SS for a few weeks as a kick start and then going on to using the plan as normal. Have you tried this yet? Has anyone out there had any success or disappointment from SS CS?
Thanks, Jo

hi,
I have been SS with CS for 60 days now, feel great the weight has come off very well, the plan is not intended for SS usage, However I was very successful on cd, then gained it all (a long story) so upon reading about CS, it works by getting you into ketosis, but no need to see a counsellor, and can be delivered to your door, - like all diets they should be followed as advised, but my *personal* experience using CS as a SS is a positive one, I have 2 packs a day which calorie content is just over CD ss plan, and I ahve no ill effects at all. It is cheaper too, but each to your own. I think if you had SS before you would be able to "tell" if SS on CS was working for you, and that is an advantage that I have.
Good luck x

The danger of using a diet a way its not meant to - like CS as a SS diet is youre not getting the nutrients etc you need. The diets where you SS are carefully structured so that you get everything you need. Doing a diet this way means you wont be... its a bad idea!

Back