1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Can you split tetras

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hedgehog, 16 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Well-Known Member

Is it ok to split tetras? I mean once they are opened are they like when you make up a soup or shake, does it have to be consumed in 15mins?

Thanks
    Hx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Dancing

Dancing Well-Known Member

to be honest, probably should be used within 15mins but I don't do that. I open it and use it throughout the day in my coffee.

4. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Well-Known Member

hey i think it is ok to split the tetras but i couldn't be certain. i've been splitting mine from day 1 and just have half and then put the other half in the fridge!!

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Yes you can split and save.

I used to always have 2 halves during the a day and I know that was allowed.

I think you can keep them for a couple of days, but I didn't really like it hanging about for more than one.

6. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Well-Known Member

I tend to split mine too. I find that they're much more filling than just the shakes so only ever manage half at a time.

7. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Well-Known Member

Thanks for the advice everyone. Well I split it in 2 to have 2 warm cups of chocolate this morning and at break time it work out really well I think I will do that from now on and I am going to have my first bar today, well maybe we'll see :)