Can you split tetras

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hedgehog, 16 April 2008.

1. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Well-Known Member

Is it ok to split tetras? I mean once they are opened are they like when you make up a soup or shake, does it have to be consumed in 15mins?

2. Dancing

Dancing Well-Known Member

to be honest, probably should be used within 15mins but I don't do that. I open it and use it throughout the day in my coffee.

LISACDVIRGIN Well-Known Member

hey i think it is ok to split the tetras but i couldn't be certain. i've been splitting mine from day 1 and just have half and then put the other half in the fridge!!
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Yes you can split and save.

I used to always have 2 halves during the a day and I know that was allowed.

I think you can keep them for a couple of days, but I didn't really like it hanging about for more than one.
  5. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Well-Known Member

I tend to split mine too. I find that they're much more filling than just the shakes so only ever manage half at a time.
  6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Well-Known Member

Thanks for the advice everyone. Well I split it in 2 to have 2 warm cups of chocolate this morning and at break time it work out really well I think I will do that from now on and I am going to have my first bar today, well maybe we'll see :)