Can you stop and then go back on?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Catherine12, 24 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Catherine12

Catherine12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(30.81%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am no wheer near my ideal weight, week 5 weight loss weigh in is this saturday, but i have just over 2 stone to loose before i am in my ideal BMI. However it i have a very special day coming up in May... my Birthday which i am going out for, and i have that week off. So my questions is can i do my refeed the first of May then eat food the second week and then go back on shakes for another 3 or 4 weeks. Can you do that? would it work? and before i ask my pharmacist do you think they would let me? Any advice would help especially if anyone else has done this. P.S i am craving a nice piece of meat. I've only been doing this 5 weeks and although i can do it, i am just craving to eat something... so the sooner i can the better!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jenhen72

jenhen72 Slim for summer

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think pop over to the refeed forum and see what 'goes ' on there, but I should imagine if you stick to shakes for breakfast and lunch and a low carb meal in the evening you should be fine. If you are going to stop the shakes totally then just stick to low carb and drink a reasonable amount of water, you should stay the same.

Just get back on TFR when you are ready ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.