Can you stop and then go back on?

Catherine12

I am no wheer near my ideal weight, week 5 weight loss weigh in is this saturday, but i have just over 2 stone to loose before i am in my ideal BMI. However it i have a very special day coming up in May... my Birthday which i am going out for, and i have that week off. So my questions is can i do my refeed the first of May then eat food the second week and then go back on shakes for another 3 or 4 weeks. Can you do that? would it work? and before i ask my pharmacist do you think they would let me? Any advice would help especially if anyone else has done this. P.S i am craving a nice piece of meat. I've only been doing this 5 weeks and although i can do it, i am just craving to eat something... so the sooner i can the better!!!!

I think pop over to the refeed forum and see what 'goes ' on there, but I should imagine if you stick to shakes for breakfast and lunch and a low carb meal in the evening you should be fine. If you are going to stop the shakes totally then just stick to low carb and drink a reasonable amount of water, you should stay the same.

Just get back on TFR when you are ready ;)

Back