Can you tell me about?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by HappyNoodles, 9 July 2011 Social URL.

1. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Hi there, Can anybody tell me the options available on Lighterlife? Is it all just TFR for the entire time? I have in the past done Lipotrim and stuck to it for 6 longs months no cheats and lost 8 stone. Since then I've regained a lot-my own fault and I just had a baby 3 weeks ago. I'm feeling very much a frumpy mummy and I'd love quick weight loss but I'm unsure how long I can stick a TFR out :/ 6months is a looong time without a break!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. possum

possum Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life
    There are two options. One is TFR and the other, Lighter Life Lite, is 3 packs plus a meal. I suggest you contact your local LL counsellor and get some advice. I'm not sure how soon post-partum (and congratulations, by the way) you can start.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.