Cancellation Policy?

I think you generally need to see your councellor to get packs,.. do you mean you never want to see a CDC again or just a one off?

I don't understand why you would need a cancellation policy when you aren't tied into a contract/subscription.

I believe some CDC's will weight their clients fortnightly or possibly even monthly in some cases if you don't want to be weighed each week.

And I don't think there are necessarily any rules in regards to missing appointments. That would be between your CDC and yourself. If you're unable to get to one appointment then most CDC's will try to rearrange it with you so that you are able to collect your packs on an alternative day.

Have you been having trouble with your CDC?

There isn't a cancellation policy; you see your CDC to buy your packs, if you can't make an appointment let your CDC know so you can re-arrange. If you wish to quit just be honest with them... They can refund your unused CDC meals too.

My cdc text me this morning and asked me to come at an alternate time which I couldn't make. I said I would call to re-arrange. She said if I couldnt come there would be a cancellation fee of £5.00 and that I had to buy a full weeks packs today cause it's my weigh in day.
I said ok i'll get my other half to collect and just get weighed next week, she said I cant do that, cause i have to get weighed before they can let me have the packs????
I don't want to come off the diet so I had to re-arrange my daughters activities to accomodate.
Just wondered if this is cambridge policy. I am not happy.

I really don't think it's a policy in any universe where she changes the time and you have to pay because it doesn't suit you? That's just silly hon... Can't believe that there's a policy like that.

(or did I just. cmpletely misunderstand you?)

x

NO you got me!

Thats what I thought:copon:

Wow haha. Thought it was weird! No wonder you're asking!! :S I'm sure a CDC or brilliant CD person will be able to answer your question officially but I'm pretty darn sure your CDC is doing something very strange..

x

Your CDC is just weird!! My CDC is soooooo lovely. She comes to my house for no extra charge. Sometimes I go home so I can't see her on the day I normally do and she always fits me in. Plus am going away in a bit and can only see her every 2 weeks and she was absolutely fine with it. She even suggested me trying to find another CDC closer to where am going but I said I had already gotten used to her and I really like her. CDCs should work to accomodate you not the other way round. I know some have other jobs but they need to be understanding. If I was you I would look to see whether there are any other CDCs in your area.

Umm, does sound strange. I've never heard of a cancellation policy, but CDCs are self employed and they can make their own policies to a certain extent. Having said that, this should be explained and agreed at the beginning.

But..the CDC cancelled didn't she? And if she can't find an alternative time to suit you, she should be bending over backwards to make sure she can get the packs to you some other way.

Personally, I would find another CDC.

Umm, does sound strange. I've never heard of a cancellation policy, but CDCs are self employed and they can make their own policies to a certain extent. Having said that, this should be explained and agreed at the beginning.

But..the CDC cancelled didn't she? And if she can't find an alternative time to suit you, she should be bending over backwards to make sure she can get the packs to you some other way.

Personally, I would find another CDC.

completely agree! also if you didn't sign for this she can't charge you:mad: I am really cross!

Cheeky so and so! not good for word of mouth doing that

I'd find another CDC.
That's the annoying thing about Cambridge though - you need to purchase via a CDC yet there's differences in service, prices and conditions. It's not clear how Cambridge monitor their CDC's performance either.

good luck in finding another cdc, and don;t pay her the five pound either, cheeky cow......... i'd also contact CD via there website too....

There is no way my cdc would dream of charging me 5 quid cancellation, omg mines fab!

I would be changing cdcs and questioning the ethics of a cheeky cow that would charge in the first place.

Id be having a word with cd website.

Back