Cruise PV cannot believe it

CHRISR

Gold Member
IVE LOST 4LBS -

been on the scales at least 3 times just to check - why! no idea nothing different this week -

think im in shock I want to waken my family up but at just after 6 might get shouted at.

:eek::D:)

Wow well done is that in a week or a day ????? I just started cruise yesterday xx

That's fabulous how much have you lost altogether ???

Omg that's incredible you must be over the moon not long to go now for you x

I'm loving this diet completely think I've finally found the one !!!!!

Good job! More to lose in the coming weeks. ;)

IVE LOST 4LBS -

been on the scales at least 3 times just to check - why! no idea nothing different this week -

think im in shock I want to waken my family up but at just after 6 might get shouted at.

:eek::D:)

It must be all of that s/c yoghurt you are making ChrisR.

;)

36lbs gone - what an absolutely amazing
achievement.. Well done u - onwards and downwards it would seem.

Had u been stuck at a weight for a while - or found the weightloss to be slower for a period leading up to such a fantastic loss in one week?

36lbs gone - what an absolutely amazing
achievement.. Well done u - onwards and downwards it would seem.

Had u been stuck at a weight for a while - or found the weightloss to be slower for a period leading up to such a fantastic loss in one week?

No, ive consistently lost every week since starting usually 1 - 2 per week which im very happy with. Not really had extras such as jelly or yoghurt this week. PV days have been green veg so ........... very happy tho whatever it is :)

That's fantastic chris very well done xx :D

:clap::clap:
fab loss Chris, unexpected surprises like those are more than welcome, even at the ungodly hour (for most) of 6am!!

Well done what a great incentive. NOt long to go till target now, exciting times!

Back