Cannot keep my face out the fridge

monkeypants

I have such an emotional and stressful week and I'm been just eating my way through it - I haven't binged for about 3 months, and I've just had 3 days on and off for it! Christmas could not come soon!

I cannot wait for the new year and a fresh start arghhhhhhhh I just want to cry and scream at the same time.

I was the same only a few weeks ago but the ladies n gents here got me back on track

Thinking of you x

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

monkeypants said:
I have such an emotional and stressful week and I'm been just eating my way through it - I haven't binged for about 3 months, and I've just had 3 days on and off for it! Christmas could not come soon!

I cannot wait for the new year and a fresh start arghhhhhhhh I just want to cry and scream at the same time.

it's happened to me heaps of times over this journey!!..
all it takes is a couple of days "being good".. and you'll be back on track!!..
dont beat yourself up just pick a day soon and push through it!!..
worked for me, and just a couple of good days, you'll see it never undid your good work anyways!!!..

I'm going to try and have a good day today...so far so good (but it's only 8:50 and things can go wrong from here).

I think my biggest problem is there is a good 7 hour gap between lunch and dinner and at about 5.5 / 6 hours into that gap I just grab anything and everything! So have packed my handbag full of satsumas to stop this happening today!

Thanks for the advice guys :)

Snack regularily throught the day you can do this x

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Back