CANNOT WAIT to get home tonight!

lshafik

I am going to have a soup and then a hot mint chocolate tonight I think as I have only had a BAR all day :(

I burnt that off when I went for my lunch time walk so I am feeling a little tired....

...need to get my flat spick and span tonight though as I have Mr England staying with me Sunday Night!

Looks like you are all set for the weekend and whats this about Mr. England...do tell:D

Know how you feel, been baby sitting all day and have only managed a tetra and 1 litre water! Babys now asleep but concerned if I put the kettle on or move she'll wake up!! Feel like ive Done more walking today then I have the whole year lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looks like you are all set for the weekend and whats this about Mr. England...do tell:D

Lol - hilariously he is a good friend of mine - he's on a TV show called the hunks on Sky Living at the minute - it's weird seeing him on't telly!

Lol - hilariously he is a good friend of mine - he's on a TV show called the hunks on Sky Living at the minute - it's weird seeing him on't telly!

I think someone has a crush on Mr England :p Most threads you talk about him ;) Wit woo!!! xxx

really enjoyed that soup - got a hot chocolate orange for later although I have mint on stand by if it's horrid! x

Back