Can't afford these amazing diets!

Leahlou

I go to WW and I get Weighed for free as I am a clerk.

I am not doing very well at ww - the duet works but I can't concentrate on it.

My colleague just finished the Lighter Life plan and looks absolutely AMAZING! She is so full of life and confidence.

I would really really like to try this diet but I know how expensive they are - are there any ways where it is cheaper?

Lipotrim is cheaper, about £30 per week, and so is Cambridge Diet - approx £33 per week. When you consider that you don't have to buy ANY food, then it works out a lot cheaper than normal diet shopping.

Hope this helps, but someone else will be along soon I don't doubt, who can advise further.

Thing is I will still buy food for my partner! She is diabetic so couldn't do this diet (nor does she have to) and the diet she needs is different to me.

LL crippled me and I couldnt afford it. With 3 kids I couldnt part with £66 a week but then I tried CD and thank god!!

Half the price , more flavours , and the choccy bars well their yummmuy

Hopefully you can find something for you, and as the above poster says, you do save money , half the shopping used to be mine with fizzy drinks snakcks cakes biccys etc...

Now i can shop once every 2 weeks lol

Thing is I will still buy food for my partner! She is diabetic so couldn't do this diet (nor does she have to) and the diet she needs is different to me.

When I first did LL a while ago I had a husband and 3 kids and still saved cash it can be done,:D

Yes, you would still need to buy food for her, but you're shopping bill will halve, plus any extras that you might buy during the week (which all add up), plus the weekly fee for WW.

As others have said, if the budget is the issue, then Cambridge and LT would be worth considering. Reckon you'd at least break even.

Back