can't beat night time snacking :(

Lots of different things

hot chocolate
meringue with fruit and yoghurt
yoghurt with a cereal bar crumbled into it
rice pudding (SW friendly)
quiche or frittata (SW friendly)
toast with a sliced apple on top, sprinkled with icing sugar and popped under the grilll
stewed apple with yoghurt
strawberries dipped in chocolate
sugar free jelly
home-made ice cream (SW friendly)
low calorie ice lolly

I make some slimming world syn free wedges covered in spices and some extra light mayo! brilliant snack that fills you up and makes you feel naughty x x

Half a mug of pudding rice, pint cold water or mixture of water/milk from allowance, sweetener to taste, tsp vanilla extract. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until liquid is reduced. Stir in fat free yoghurt of choice and serve.

I very rarely snack at night anymore, but if I do, I like sugar free jelly or tesco value chocolate mouse - theyre 26p for a pack of 4, and only 80 cals a pot. :)

Waking up hungry at night is awful and should be banned! Maybe a high protein low fat snack of some sort would help get you through the night? Although its probably much more to do with the amountof carb you eat during the day, so cutting back on carbs overall will really help with the nightime munchies

What is the recipe for s/w chocolate mouse and whats the sins

Choccy pudding Hi just got back from meeting and won a recipe in the raffle, it's a chocolate mouse pudding-delicious. So thought I'd share the recipe. Sorry if it's already on here.

Not sure of tub sizes-sorry

Medium size tub of fromage frais
Small tub of quark
Small bag of malteasers (4syns?)
2x sachets of cadburys highlights (4syns?)
1tblsp of sweetener

Enjoy :)
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/210977-choccy-pudding.html#post3596437

For a luxurious chocolate treat without the Syns, try our yummy Ferrero Rocher alternative: Crumble 8 Scan Bran into a bowl and mix in 1 tbsp water, 4 level tbsp Nutella and 1 level tbsp syrup. Divide into little bun cases and leave in the fridge to set. Makes 20 delicious treats for just 1 Syn each! Good enough to share (if you can bear to!)
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/35106-puddings.html

If you click on the link above you will find more recipes or do a search of the SW recipe forums you probably will find more.

I was starting to develop a late-night cereal habit! Not good, a bowl of carbs right before bed. :nono:

I've knocked it on the head now though.

Back