can't believe I've been stupid

whoops

I made some flapjacks today and couldn't resist having a nibble :sigh: ok it may have been a bit more than a nibble and I had a couple of raisins.
I checked with a ketostick and I'm not in ketosis anymore :(
At least I didn't think 'oh well I've blown it I'll have this and that' and had my usual soup for tea.
I feel so guilty I'm not going to nibble again (Kick me if I post again saying I have)

I made some flapjacks today and couldn't resist having a nibble :sigh: ok it may have been a bit more than a nibble and I had a couple of raisins.
I checked with a ketostick and I'm not in ketosis anymore :(
At least I didn't think 'oh well I've blown it I'll have this and that' and had my usual soup for tea.
I feel so guilty I'm not going to nibble again (Kick me if I post again saying I have)

Oh sweety don't beat your self up about it everyone falls of the band wagon at some time. It is in the past now if you start beating yourself up about it you are just driving your self to eat more. Keep your chin up and start again from now. Good luck.:)

Well done on resisting, if that had been me I would have eaten the whole lot. You have done so well, you will be back in ketosis soon enough.:)

Good for you - you blipped but your didn't slip!
You will be back in ketosis already and you can chalk up some brownie points for not throwing the diet out of the window!
Laura

I am still in Ketosis I checked this morning! Panic over, slap on the wrist for me and on with soups and shakes!!

Back