Can't believe.......

Zimara

Yummy mummy to be!
I'm about to eat sausage, egg, chips & beans!!!

And they call this dieting! Well i have my first WI on Monday and I'll be astounded if i've lost any weight eating the way i have been. I just can't get my head round it, i'm convinced i won't have lost any:p

I felt exactly the same way as you, that there was no way i was gonna loose eating all i was. This is the first diet i have ever tried and i'm so pleased i did , you will be too , believe me.

I'm actually eating more now than i ever did, but far healthier and feeling great for it.

Good luck for your first WI.

Well dinner was yum but the jury is still out on low fat sausages!

This is the second diet i've ever tried, i was on Atkin's two weeks ago. Atkins does work but when you have a young family you can't eat the same things, they would miss out on important nutrients. I got fraustrated having to cook different meals all the time as i work full time too!
Really hope SW works for me as it's easier to get the family to go along with you.

It's great isn't it. I had bacon, egg, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms & chips. All free, plus 1 HEXB (I used olive oil for my cooking).

Talking about low fat sausages, I've just put a big order in for lots of packs of syn free sausages and other syn free meaty treats from Low Fat Sausages I've never tried them but have heard here on Minimins that they're really yummy so I will be filling my freezer in the next couple of days!! The great thing is that on the website it actually states which products are syn free so you have total confidence in them!!X

Expensive stuff though isn't it. :sigh2: Would have to be good at those prices!!! Works out at £4.60 a packet of sausages as you have to purchase minimum of 6 packs and £6 p & p. You can only get free delivery if you buy something like 14 packs lol! only £50 :8855:Yeah right, I'm sure! As if you'd spend that much on bangers hee hee!!

NVM answered my own question by looking on the BO website, missed reading that lil nugget!

Back