Cant control myself

von82

Really want to lose weight so badly but I just can't seem to control myself. I would love a slimming buddy that is going through the same thing as me. :) my OH is very supportive but yet as soon as he turns his back I find myself snacking on the wrong things :( it upsets me then because I'm definitely anything but happy about my weight. When I was sticking properly to the diet, I cooked same dinners for myself and OH, he lost so much weight and still hasn't put it back on (believe me he doesn't need to diet). Anyway I'm going on a bit, lol..

If there's anyone else going through a similar exp and wants support, let me know :) x

hey ladys im kerry im on facebook add me im kerry robbo if ya need help or suppordt ill try help :) well we can.help eachother lol

If you go to the "Through the stones to your zone" forum, you can find your place in there. 12s to 11s, for example. I joined there in the 16s, and the support was fantastic. Now hoping to get out of the 15s in the next couple of weeks.

Hi there I've had a very wobbly start to this year and ended up putting on about 8-10lbs instead of losing them! Cry! ?
But this last week got back on plan and really stuck to it and first weigh in today lost 5lbs! So that's incentive enough to stick with it!
I am a chef and spend my time surrounded by all sorts of delicious cakes and naughties so if you need help with will power I can certainly help you with that!

This is a great forum with lots of supportive people so whenever you have a moment of weakness write a little post and I'm sure the responses will come flooding in!! Plus by the time you've written a post and thought about it you probably have lost the urge to stray!

Hopefully we can all support one another on this little thread

Xx

i wish i could upload things im a newbie ....i was 23st 5lb now 17st 12lb ....finding it sooo hard laterly stress makes ya wanna eat chocolate and cadburys aint got enough lol

I'm having a similar problem, stuck really well for weeks but feeling unwell. Doc said im not sleeping well so im basically exhausted, no energy for exercise or meal planning. Nothing really.
Im starting to sleep now so hoping a week or two and il feel better

Hi girls, I'm so happy that I'm not the only one struggling with this. I'm going to start Sunday properly as I have two party's this weekend. I know it's silly but I don't want to be a downer when everyone else is pigging out and enjoying themselves so my aim is start Sunday, give myself six days before next weekend comes and try get in the flow of doing things right.

I really want to lose 15lbs by June, it's alot 2 ask of myself but once we keep supporting each other on here, I know we can ALL do it :)

Anyone else want to commit to staying strong and doing the right thing? We should maybe put up our food diaries here also so we can tell others where and if we went wrong xx

kerryx said:
i wish i could upload things im a newbie ....i was 23st 5lb now 17st 12lb ....finding it sooo hard laterly stress makes ya wanna eat chocolate and cadburys aint got enough lol

I just got my monthlys and got tons of chocolate for valentines day so I'm going to definitely have to throw them out lol. You are doing very well btw x

vicky1804 said:
I'm having a similar problem, stuck really well for weeks but feeling unwell. Doc said im not sleeping well so im basically exhausted, no energy for exercise or meal planning. Nothing really.
Im starting to sleep now so hoping a week or two and il feel better

I was the same the last two weeks not sleeping well, I took an extra day off work and gave the day to myself to watch movies, sleep, eat, basically anything that didn't have to do with the usual day stresses and this week I've been good too. I understand how u were feeling, it's tough x

nibblynoush said:
Hi there I've had a very wobbly start to this year and ended up putting on about 8-10lbs instead of losing them! Cry! ?
But this last week got back on plan and really stuck to it and first weigh in today lost 5lbs! So that's incentive enough to stick with it!
I am a chef and spend my time surrounded by all sorts of delicious cakes and naughties so if you need help with will power I can certainly help you with that!

This is a great forum with lots of supportive people so whenever you have a moment of weakness write a little post and I'm sure the responses will come flooding in!! Plus by the time you've written a post and thought about it you probably have lost the urge to stray!

Hopefully we can all support one another on this little thread

Xx
Oh congrats on your loss :) your doing fantastic!

It's very hard to resist the food, I'm a bartender although we don't serve food in the bar, my customers bring in crisps, Chinese, KFC, Indian lol. The smell really gets to you lol.

I definitely appreciate any support I can get x

xMandyDx said:
If you go to the "Through the stones to your zone" forum, you can find your place in there. 12s to 11s, for example. I joined there in the 16s, and the support was fantastic. Now hoping to get out of the 15s in the next couple of weeks.

I must give this a look definitely, thank u. I joined minimins last year thinking I would stick to it but it just wasn't the right time for me, now I have my head together and know what I want, I'm hoping I can resist myself from all the unwanted syns (want to keep them as I enjoy a drink or two when I finish work in the bar) lol x

kate said:
im defo the same huni your not alone and at the monent im in a downword spiral have been for few weeks now,,, goin to do a good shop 2morrow have clear out of all the crap(lock in cupboard away from me) I seem 2 be good for so long then go a bit awol hoping for fresh start on sunday xxx not at group doin it at home cant afford classes etc.... sorry 4 goin on

I'll start with you Sunday if you like? I'm also doing it at home but I just joined online in the us and they give you for the EE plan 2healthy exA and only 10syns a day. I don't like this at all, I prefered the 15 syns/day. It just worked better for me. What plan are you doing? X

I was the same the last two weeks not sleeping well, I took an extra day off work and gave the day to myself to watch movies, sleep, eat, basically anything that didn't have to do with the usual day stresses and this week I've been good too. I understand how u were feeling, it's tough x

Thanks, iv had this week off work and slept better these last 10 days. Not amazing but better. My problem is I think im sleeping but doc doesn't think im getting REM sleep which is why im so tired and its been going on since beginning of January, so some time.
I think i'm going to spend the weekend in the flat, sleeping and relaxing.
Hoping it sorts out soon as i'm shopping for my wedding dress is July :)

kate said:
yes defo start sunday,,, doing ee plan, as said we can post daily food diarys n support each other & keep each other on track, ive lost n gained it back plus sum more so hoping to lose n keep loosing big 30 nxt july so want to reach a happier healthier me by then 4-6 stone xxx

How have you got on? Me, not so good but back on track today! Lol xx

vicky1804 said:
Thanks, iv had this week off work and slept better these last 10 days. Not amazing but better. My problem is I think im sleeping but doc doesn't think im getting REM sleep which is why im so tired and its been going on since beginning of January, so some time.
I think i'm going to spend the weekend in the flat, sleeping and relaxing.
Hoping it sorts out soon as i'm shopping for my wedding dress is July :)

Oh congrats :) when is the big day? Mine is next year and I just need to get into shape x

kate said:
Oh me to but starting today for defo! Didnt manage to go food shopping on sat as planned so me hubby & kids done the shop on sunday hubby suggested pizza hut kids yes yes yes so how could I refuse, monday we visited the in laws had dinner there so av been great yestaurday just didnt bother but 2day im on it,,, how are you getting on hope ur back on it toxx

Ok today is the day, lol. Oh look I'm as bad but let's start today and be as honest about it as possible! Ive a load of sweets and crisps in the house so I'm going to throw them out :( want to keep my syns and have a take out every Friday with a few drinks, will do my best tho :)

So far-

Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs w/sprinkle of cheese
2 cups of tea w/milk

Lunch:
Jelly pot
2 mandarins

Dinner:
Fish, sweetcorn, roasted asparagus and SW roasted potatoes

Last edited:
I just weighed in today and it says I lost 5lbs but I think that the scale is wrong, so gonna just start from today's weight, I'm doing good so far, just not sleeping because I'm too busy planning on what I'm going to eat/cook, have I enough ingredients etc.

I'll be fine, just takes a few days to get into it I suppose. My biggest problem is I like to have a drink or 2 when I finish work, so I'm trying to save some syns for that. Hope that didn't make me sound like an alco lol, it's just I work in a bar, so just have to break the habit of having a drink at the end of my shift I suppose.

Do u want to lose much? X

Oh congrats :) when is the big day? Mine is next year and I just need to get into shape x

Its 1st September. I'm so excited!

Back