can't eat

suepass

I been in ketosis for 6 weeks. been on low calorie diet for 5. - been in ketosis for 5 and half weeks
at first the Atkins was great. now for the last two days I feel ill. - complete loss of appetite, the thought of cheese, eggs, meat and anything makes me gag.
Is this normal??
All I can face is an avocado Pear and Atkins replacement drinks.
I am now only hitting 12 carbs per day and about 700 cals.
thanks

I guess you just have to do whatever you can do to get through it. I am sure it will pass in time and you will start to feel better.

If I think of how many times I felt rubbish while munching down rubbish, the days I have felt rubbish on this do not even compare.

So, just keep your fluids up, take down whatever you can that keeps you in ketosis and ride it until the feelings pass :)

I'm going through it too and as everyone says, it seems to be common enough. I'm in total agreement with Fuffs - the days of feeling rubbish while eating are so much worse so I'm going to ride it out cus I'm sure it'll pass.

I hope you feel better soon! GOOD LUCK!

How long have you been on Atkins? it could be Atkins flu

How are you feeling now Sue? I feel much better with a welcome return of appetite. Never thought I'd say those words! lol Just thought I'd share so you'd know that it does pass. :)

Back